How do I get an ISWC code for my song?

We're not able to advise what would be the cheapest or easiest. However, you'll either need to register with your national ISWC provider (PRS [UK], ASCAP [US], for example) or, if you don't have a national ISWC provider then you can request directly from the International ISWC website.