Here’s a few things that will help you get the best out of Music Gateway’s mastering tool.
- The better the mix you upload, the better your master will be. Always upload a WAV if you can (keep in mind that you'll need a WAV when releasing your music later).
- Upload the rawest version of your mix available and avoid any unnecessary file compression or converting to lossy formats (like MP3). When you’re exporting audio from your DAW, set your sample rate and bit depth the same as the recordings and samples in your project or session.
- HD WAVs are only available for 24 bit + uncompressed upload formats like WAV or AIFF.
- Upload uncompressed file formats
- Make sure your audio has a minimum sample rate of 44.1 kHz
- Make sure your audio is at least 5 seconds long but no longer than 10 minutes (WAV/AIFF)
- Make sure your audio is less than 4GB.