The major music stores set the rules when it comes to artwork. So your account is designed so that if we accept your artwork – the stores will too!
Uploading artwork that doesn’t follow the rules can cause issues and delays – so be careful!
Make sure your artwork follows these guidelines:
- Image size must be 3000×3000 pixels.
- Artwork file size must be no larger than 10Mb.
- Don’t include any text other than the artist name and release name.
- Don’t include any graphic explicit content.
- Other text like web addresses, sponsors, social media links etc won’t be accepted by the stores.
- Your artwork must not be blurry or of poor quality.
- There should be no border around your artwork.
Parental Advisory: If your release contains any explicit language you must include the parental advisory image on your artwork.
Don’t include parental advisory or explicit content icons if your release doesn’t contain explicit language.